Principal of Peacock Collegiate
I often stumble on some intersting quotes. Particularly ones I want to keep around for reference and that seem to make sense (to me).
- Unless repeatedly told otherwise, a child will achieve – A. Mullins
- The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get the old ones out. – Dee Hock
- Simple, clear purpose and principlese give rise to complex, intelligent behaviours. Complex rules and regulations give rise to simple, stupid behaviours . – Dee Hock
- Teaching kids to count is fine but teadching them what counts is best – Bob Talbert
- Whether you think you can or you can’t – you are right – Henry Ford
- It is often pointed out that the railroad industry became obsolete because it operated as if it was in the business of operating trains rather than transporting people – Annonymous.