Picture Package Order Deadline – Oct. 23 (info in you child’s pictures that went home Oct. 10)
Parents and students can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Read and Write Tutorial – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwC_hJ7KmAg
Monday, October 21 – DAY 3
Tuesday, October 22 – DAY 4
Wednesday, October 23 – DAY 5
Thursday, October 24 – DAY 6
Friday, October 18- DAY 2
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING?
English Language Arts – independent reading journal, writing; free write(ideas), self- editing, novel study “Bridge to Terabithia”
Math – UNIT 1 –place value, multiples, factors, composite and prime numbers, order of operations and introduction to integers
- we are also working towards proficiency with our multiplication facts to 12 (DAY 6 groupings)
Science -UNIT 1 – Diversity of Living Things
Social Studies – map review (world and Canada), Unit 1- Global Interdependence focus on Atlantic Rim countries
1. You have the right to talk in this class. It is your responsibility to listen while others are talking.
2. You have the right to learn in this class. It is your responsibility to be on time and prepared for class, and to complete all assignments on time to the best of your ability.
3. You have the right to be respected, and you are entitled to your own opinion. It is your responsibility to respect other’s property, ideas and opinions.
4. Students are responsible for their actions. RESPECT YOURSELF!!!